VZT is an ERC-20 utility token and may only be added to ERC-20 compatible wallets such as My Ether Wallet. To add VZT tokens to the wallet you used to purchase VZT follow these steps:
- Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click ‘View Wallet Info’
- Click the ‘Add Custom Token’ button [You should be prompted to enter 3 pieces of information, the Address, Token Symbol, and Decimals - Enter the following pieces of information into the appropriate fields]
- Enter in the ‘Address’ field: 0x9720b467a710382A232a32F540bDCed7d662a10B
- Enter VZT in the ‘Token Symbol’ field
- Enter18 in the ‘Decimals’ field
You should now be able to see your purchased VZT tokens.
Note: If you purchased tokens on an exchange, you may first need to send them from your exchange account to your public wallet key. Consult your exchange's FAQ for details on how to do this.