If you're ready to dive in and own a piece of the rights to one of the songs offered on Vezt, this is your one-stop shop to learn how to get started. We'll start by breaking down what you need to get started and then show you how to interpret the rights your looking to purchase. We recommend reading this guide before getting started in addition to following along as you participate if it is your first time.
If you need help understanding the terms on an ISO page, see our guide here.
You'll need the following to participate in an ISO:
1. An ERC-20 compliant wallet- we recommend a free and straightforward service like MyEtherWallet.com. For information on setting up a wallet, check out this page.
2. Some BTC or ETH to purchase VZT (this can be purchased using your debit card on a centralized exchange like Coinbase).
3. Some VZT tokens. VZT is the only currency that may be used to participate in ISOs at this time. These are available on the following exchanges: Coss.io (non-US citizens only) and Qryptos.com. For a breakdown on how to do this, see our walkthrough, here.
Once you've set up an ERC-20 compliant wallet, purchased BTC or ETH and used that to purchase VZT via an exchange, you're ready to get started.
1. Withdraw your VZT from your exchange to your ERC-20 compliant wallet. Note: This first step is VERY important- sending VZT directly from an exchange wallet is not directly supported at this time and may result in losing your tokens.
Note: After withdrawing your VZT to your personal wallet you may need to add VZT as a custom token on MyEtherWallet or Meta Mask. To do that, view this guide.
2. Visit the ISO page, currently found here.
3. Enter your contact information, email address and your public wallet address. This information is provided by MyEtherWallet.com when you create your wallet. Note: Your public wallet address is what Vezt will use to verify your transaction and attribute your rights ownership. Do not enter your exchange wallet address in this field.
4. Enter the USD value of the VZT you'd like to contribute and submit. The rate of VZT to USD will be locked for your purchase for the 24 hours following submission of the form.
5. Check your email to receive the private wallet address for the ISO you're participating in and your locked VZT spot-price.
6. Send the amount of VZT you'd like to contribute to the ISO's private wallet address. You can do this by following MyEtherWallet's guide here.
7. Within 24 hours our team will verify your participation in addition the amount of song rights you've purchased relative to your contribution.
And you're done! After following these steps you'll be the new owner of the rights to a great record. We know this process may not be for the faint of heart- if you run into an issue along the way, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help.